Otrivin Baby & Kids Nasal Spray
Carefully read all information provided with the product before use.
How it works
Isotonic saline solution with 0.74% sodium chloride.
Use it for:
Gently cleanses the nasal cavities when the nose is blocked during colds or in allergic conditions.
Moisturises the nasal mucosa when dry or irritated.
Thins and loosens nasal secretions and helps their removal.
Suitable for infants, children and adults. Seek medical advice before using it on an infant less than 2 weeks old. For children below 11 years, Otrivin Baby & Kids Nasal Spray should be used under adult supervision. In elderly or disabled people, the use of the device may require help from an adult.
Otrivin Baby & Kids Nasal Spray contains benzalkonium chloride, a quaternary ammonium which could cause a local allergy in those sensitive to this substance. Do not use the product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. (see ingredients list)
Ask a doctor before using Otrivin Baby & Kids Nasal Spray following a nasal operation or injury.
0.74% sodium chloride, macrogol glycerol hydroxystearate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium edetate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, disodium phosphate anhydrous and purified water.
For infants and toddlers (up to 2 years): 1 spray in each nostril as required.
For adults and children (over 2 years): 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril as required.
Usual frequency of use: 2 to 4 times a day per nostril.
For hygienic reasons and to avoid contamination, the nasal spray should be used by one person.
- Clear/ blow the nose if necessary.
- Before and after using Otrivin Baby & Kids, wash your hands carefully.
- Remove the protective cap of the metered dose spray.
- Hold the bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between second and third fingers. When using the bottle for the first time, prime the metered dose spray by spraying several times into the air until an even spray emerges. The metered dose spray is then ready to use.
- For infants and toddlers: Position baby in their most comfortable position.
- Carefully insert the tip of the nozzle just inside the nostril. Spray one puff at the same time as breathing in through the nose. Repeat in the other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle and keep it dry after use. Put the protective cap back on.