Breathe Cleaner Everyday!
Otrivin Breathe Clean Daily Nasal Cleanser.
Natural isotonic seawater and aloe vera
Otrivin Breathe Clean Daily Nasal Cleanser
Carefully read all information provided with the product before use.
How it works
· Gentle Spray.
· Natural, isotonic seawater solution.
· Contains Aloe Vera, known to have soothing and moisturising properties.
· Preservative free.
How to use
· Gently cleanses the nasal cavities when the nose is blocked, e.g. during a cold or in allergic conditions, by washing away the excess mucus or the allergen particles such as dust or pollen.
· Soothes the irritated nasal passages.
· Moisturises the nasal mucosa when dry or irritated in case of minor nasal irritations or due to low humidity (e.g. due to heated/air-conditioned rooms, high altitude, air travelling).
· Thins and loosens nasal secretions and helps their removal.
· Suitable for daily nasal cleansing.
Suitable for adults and children from 6 years of age.
Usual frequency: 1 to 2 times a day per nostril. If necessary, the product can be used as often as needed.
For children below 11 years, Otrivin Breathe Clean should be used under adult supervision.
In elderly or disabled people, the use of the device may require help from an adult.
For hygienic reasons and to avoid contamination, the nasal spray should only be used by one person.
Under normal conditions of use, as indicated, Otrivin Breathe Clean is well tolerated.
- Blow the nose if necessary.
- Before and after using Otrivin Breathe Clean, wash your hands carefully.
- Remove the protective cap of the spray.
- If the spray has not been used for a long time, prime the spray once into the air before use. In case the spray nozzle is blocked, clean it under hot running water and dry it properly with a clean tissue.
- For Children and adults who can use the product on their own: Lean the head forward over a basin, tilted to one side, so that it is as horizontal as possible.
- Insert the nozzle in the upper nostril and spray briefly (2 to 3 seconds).
- Then, tilt the head to the other side and repeat in the other nostril.
- Allow the product to act for a few seconds. Do not blow the nose during this time but wipe it if necessary.
- Then, blow the nose if needed.
- After each use, clean the nozzle under hot running water, dry it properly with a clean tissue and put the protective cap back on.
- Clean the actuator with hot water. Do not use chemical materials or dishwashing liquid or disinfectant. Do not use in microwave.