Breathe Cleaner Everyday!
Otrivin Breathe Clean Daily Nasal Cleanser.
100% natural with isotonic seawater and aloe vera
Otrivin Breathe Clean Daily Nasal Cleanser
How it works
A preservative-free, natural nasal spray that contains isotonic seawater which washes away impurities in the nose including pollen, dust & pollutants. It also contains Aloe Vera to soothe and moisturise nasal airways.
How to use
This preservative-free, natural, isotonic seawater solution gently cleans the nasal airways, thins and loosens nasal secretion and helps their removal. It also contains natural extract of Aloe Vera plant, which is known to have soothing and moisturising properties, leaving you to enjoy your day.
Otrivin Breathe Clean Daily Nasal Cleanser uses a combination of seawater solution and Aloe Vera. It washes away excess mucus and allergens, including pollen & dust. It cleanses the nasal airways, thins and loosens nasal secretions, to assist their removal. This natural spray helps you to clean your nose.
Otrivin Breathe Clean Daily Nasal Cleanser is a nasal wash which can be used everyday, by anybody the age of six years and above, who want to cleanse, moisturise and soothe a dry and irritated nose.
Otrivin Breathe Clean Daily Nasal Cleanser can be used everyday as often as needed, but usually 1-2 times a day per nostril should be enough to maintain a clean nose to breathe cleaner. Always read the label.
The usual frequency of use is 1 to 2 times a day per nostril. If necessary, the product can be used as often as needed. Otrivin Breathe Clean is suitable for adults and children from 6 years of age.
For children below 11 years Otrivin Breathe Clean should be used under adult supervision.
In elderly or disabled people, the use of the device may require help from an adult.
Under normal conditions of use, as indicated, Otrivin Breathe Clean is well tolerated.
For hygienic reasons and to avoid contamination, the nasal spray should only be used by one person.
- Blow the nose if necessary.
- Before and after using Otrivin Breathe Clean, wash your hands carefully.
- Remove the protective cap of the spray.
- If the spray has not been used for a long time, prime the spray once into the air before use. In case the spray nozzle is blocked, clean it under hot running water and dry it properly with a clean tissue.
- For children and adults who can use the product on their own:
- Lean the head forward over a basin, tilted to one side, so that it is as horizontal as possible.
- Insert the nozzle in the upper nostril and spray briefly (2 to 3 seconds).
- Then, tilt the head to the other side and repeat in the other nostril.
- Allow the product to act for a few seconds. Do not blow the nose during this time but wipe it if necessary.
- Then, blow the nose if needed.
- After each use, clean the nozzle under hot running water, dry it properly with a clean tissue and put the protective cap back on.
- Clean the actuator with hot water. Do not use chemical materials or dishwashing liquid or disinfectant. Do not use microwave.